Monday, March 22, 2010

Aw, Crap!


Well, downloaded some HTML I guess I should have. "Joannafesto" was a freakin' mess for awhile, but in the spirit of not knowing what the hell I am doing, I went into the HTML, edited some likely suspects (Like I know absolutely jack shit about HTML) and I seem to be back up and running. Had to ditch the borders and a few other bells and whistles along the way, but at least the blogging part is back-up. I am gonna' have to figure out how to get my analytics back. Crap. Since I really don't know what the heck I am doing, and truly have no idea exactly what I deleted, if the blog disappears overnight I can only presume I made a mistake somewhere. I am going to end the quiz early since the borders are gone. Y'all just wanted to see a bunch of naked women any way, like there is not enough of that on the Internet. I should have known better.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!! What a perfect way to the end the day!! Thanks for the laugh. Now where are the naked women ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm not the brightest bulb on the technology tree either, I usually chock these things up to polter-bytes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It SOUNDED like "polter-bytes"! When I clicked on my blog, it went to another page and ran together any audio I'd listened to in the past couple of days. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete