Monday, June 21, 2010

Never Friend Your Relatives on Facebook




Why, why, why, why, why is it that one's relatives give one the most cause for concern on "Facebook"???? Once again, I have had to block a relative off my "Facebook" page for obnoxious political blabbering. Thank goodness my mother doesn't know how to use a computer. I blame talk radio -- Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh in particular for this unfortunate state of affairs. These two oppressed rich white guys have turned pontificating and reinforcing other people's opinions with their inaccurate political bias into careers. I would like to see both of them get caught soliciting sex in a men's room. Preferably from each other. When, when, when, when, when did all of this political posturing become a socially acceptable form of conversation???? Didn't mom tell them it was rude to discuss religion and politics? Even if they DID get this message relatives think somehow THEY are excluded from this social behavior it comes to you and your "Facebook" page. They believe they are exempt because after all you are family. I guess it makes it okay to subject you to their political opinions because, they think you won't get pissed-off with them and block their ass on "Facebook". The very same people who post their political and religious ideological viewpoints at every whip snitch are the very same people who get pissed when you say something that offends them. From here on out, my goal is to simply offend EVERYBODY. Since these people care so much what my political and religious opinions are, I shall be voicing them freely. That's right people: I have been holding back. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I use a fake name on face book because of that very same reason.. I don't like my relatives in real live.. I'm sure I won't like them in pretend facebook world..

    I'm thinking facebook needs to create a new game.. instead of ""whack a mole' IT SHOULD BE "whack a relative" THAT'S SOMETHING I could get in to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started on politically conservative family members...

    ReplyDelete